Thursday, November 13, 2008

stressed out.
out of job. means good. gt more time.
no money!
dad just flew back from taiwan on monday.
mom flew to see my uncle on tuesday.
black black black ceremony.
I need money. I need job.
Jeffery having exams.
THROW SO MANY THINGS TO ME TO DO!!
good also. dunnid to help u draw.
just because I do finished my stuff in 3days time doesnt mean I HAVE THE TIME IN THE WORLD HELP U DO YOUR JOB!!
I'm drinking coffee back. bad for my teeth.
I shld get real comfortable with fake eyelashes. my eyes cant seem to open.

I squeeze myself so hard. I spread myself so thin. I'm really very tired.
super mom... HERE I COME!! *gosh! think I'm gonna be very old soon*

make up please!!=)

just because I completed my stuff doesnt mean I have time to waste on helping u.. I finished it asap because I HAVE OTHER STUFF to complete! so reluctant to see u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home